Jodoh

Hello you guys!

Lets mixed up the language for today shall we. I'm feeling grammarfarktap lazy for a full english entry. Oh and yeah, it's long and merapu meraban. Nak baca, baca. Tak nak baca, sila tekan (x) kat atas belah kanan. Lets get started.

Jodoh. One simple  yet a big word eh? People say, rahsia Ilahi. It goes the same for Mati. Rahsia Ilahi jugak. But the thing is, people often ask you the same old question, 

"Bila nak kahwin?", "Apa cerita jodoh kau? Dah jumpa belum?" "Umur dah lanjut dah kau ni, bila nak kahwin?" 

And the question goes on and on. But, we seldom heard people asking,

"Weh, kau bila nak mati?" "Macam nak mati je kau ni, betul ke?" "Eh, umur kau dah lanjut, tak mati mati lagi ke kau?" 

Haaa, takda kan? takda kan? Except when you are really, really close to someone and they, without a doubt will heartlessly ask this question. Hahaha cause the question might hurt people feeling or people will find it improper to ask such question. Sama la dengan jodoh, you think that orang yang kau tanya tu don't think it's improper and might hurt their feeling and all? For me, you can bash me with those question, bomb me with it cause I know where I'm standing and I won't fall after I made a decision. Eceh, kengkonon. Hahaha. Either way, I don't care much about this. Trust me, if you ask me such question, I will basically look back at you with a murderous smile. Not much to say though about it. Like I said, rahsia Ilahi. Korang sebuk nak tau pehal?

Actually this question same goes to children after marriage as well. Apa la sebok sangat kau nak tanya orang tu bila nak ada anak and all. Dah ada anak, tanya plak lagi bila nak ada lagi, bagi adik kat anak first tu. Like... hello, busybody laknat kau. If you think about it, there will always a reason behind everything. Maybe family planning? Maybe can't afford to have any more children cause of economical problem etc. But then, malaysians... wait no.. Maybe malays jer. Haha

So for some people, some question really is personal and that question shouldn't be asked, at all. But some, like me, I don't care much about such thing. Ada rezeki, ada lah. There is this saying,

"Kita hanya mampu merancang, Allah yang menentukan."

Paham? Kalau tak paham, kau pergi mati sana! Hahaha. Untuk aku, for your information, those who doesn't know much, I won't bother getting married cause I still have my big commitment to fulfill; to take care my ryoushin (Google what is it cause I google-ed it too! Hahaha). But it is not so bad for me cause all my other brothers and sister dah married and ada anak. Cucu tu kira dah okay lah for my parents. So, let me just repay my parents time and hardship raising me till who I am now with my years taking care both of you and for your happiness instead.

Uish! Kalau ikutkan nak cerita balik, panjang entry ni dan akan menjadi boring. So maybe I will stop writing here. To end this..

Rezeki orang lain-lain. 
Lain orang, lain caranya. 
This is just me and my way. 
Don't JUDGE.
Just my two cent.
(hijau baik untuk mata. :p)


*kemain panjang entry. takda besar kecik, warna warna ke apa. malas. haha pastu post bukan bukan. I thought I promised myself that I wont post such thing lagi. Come on lah! Dah tua kot, 27 tahun! Hahaha. Ok ok, promise, no more la after this. Lepas ni kita post benda yang elok elok je. Takda gay gay macam ni dah. Tapi kan, apa-apa pun jadi, make your family your top priority. But, the ultimate priority, tak lain tak bukan, your parents. Yang lelaki, ingat lah, dah kahwin pun, syurga bawah tapak kaki ibu. Bagi yang perempuan, kalau nak kahwin, cari lah yang elok jangan sampai putus pulak ikatan antara keluarga sebabkan suami. Entah lah. Macam macam. Dah tua ni kan, cakap pun macam orang tua. Haha anyway, love your mom and dad, love your family, and don't forget to love yourself. Till next time. Mmmkaybye!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

INSTAGRAM FEED

@alazieze