Hey 2021

Hey guys,

I know its been so long since my last entry. Like, yeah. I know I posted one year like one time but at least I'm posting something. Right? Better than nothing. Haa hahaha. So from November 2020, till now, July 2021 nothing much change. Im still me, with 50kg in weight. Lol either way, an update for covid, Alhamdulillah, I've been vaccinated (can go travel already! Wohoo). Number of cases in Malaysia is rising, thus, border still close. Oh well. Covid go away. Another thing, I got job offer to jump to another company. I feel so bad from my current working place now as the time that I will report to my new company is on a big day for my current work. Sorry boss. I am really sorry. I got the job offer (out of luck I guess) with no interview. The company called me asking for a quick casual talk over zoom with their engineer. A zoom meeting for less than an hour. And he immediately asked for all the documentation after the zoom meeting. I was shocked, and thankful at the same time. I do hope I make a right decision jumping company during this covid disaster. And I do also hope, the environment of this new company will be as much as welcoming like my previous one. I do really hope, I'm making the right decision.


*The benefits is not as good, but for career progression, I have to go. I got no choice. Current company said I dont have skill to upgrade myself to next level yet. Thus, changing company. Hoping for the best and hope that it will be a good flow. Just follow the flow and tawakkal. Hope to update my life here as often. Its good for me to so that I can keep track on whats happening to my life. A diary, only public. Hahaha till next time folks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

INSTAGRAM FEED

@alazieze