Year 2020

As what you guys should know, Y2020 is ending. Ending with a disaster left behind, yes, the virus outbreak which they called COVID19. Because of this, all my holiday plan was cancelled (even tho I did went to Phuket during the outbreak and suffered a serious consequences because of it). From March till September, I dont work and luckily I have savings here and there to cover up till I got back to work last September. And now, the virus still here and they still havent finds a cure/antidote for it. Thus, earth is in disaster. Only when I got money to travel, this happened. I miss travelling to other places real bad (Japan especially) and see other people culture and place. Hoping that this covid will soon end and we can travel as per normal. Covid, we love you so much! (Cause, things that we love wont stay long lol)


*I need ma break. I need my leave. I need my vacation! Oh well. Now I can just work and save more money. Once covid gone, going to go as furthest I can. And buy new car! New house! New everything new! Lol saying like I'm earning 5 digits salary. Kayyyybai!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

INSTAGRAM FEED

@alazieze