Disney Pixar: Coco


Hey hey awesome people!

Last week was a layback week for me as I got no class during weekends. So, I decided to visit the newly open IKEA Tebrau and movie time. Nothing much to tell you guys about IKEA. Any IKEA would be the same. No jokes. Only people who visit them might sometimes be some jerk and monkeys. IKEA aside, lets talk about the movie that I watched! Its Disney Pixar: Coco! Mehicoo (mexico). You got a more reason to fly and visit Mexico after you watched this movie. The songs are nice too (I am downloading now lol). Once of the song that is catchy and nice to hear is Poco Loco. Remember Me is a sad song when you watch it at the end of the story. Oh gosh! No more spoiler. But please, if you have time and money, go and watch this.





So, stars right? 
I guess, from 5, I would give 5. 
Pack with funny and catchy songs!

won't 
be 
clicking 
button 
below 
if 
have 
not 
watched 
the 
movie
yet.
Trust me. 
Don't. 
Massive spoiler.
(i think it is)



*I'm not good in telling stories or spoilers. Hahaha thats why I left the spoiler hanging like that. Please, go and watch it yourself. That boy voice is not bad. I really like the song that he sung. Try not to cry at the end of the stories. Hahah maybe its just me. lol anyhow, have fun watching and enjoy the movie! Mmkaybai.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

INSTAGRAM FEED

@alazieze